The Elder Scrolls Online, Map of Stros-M'Kai
Pirates and smugglers find safe haven on Stros M'Kai, which is ruled by the self-appointed Headman Bhosek the Bloody. Stros M'Kai is renowned for its completely steam-powered Dwemer ruins and ancient mines.
- Alliance: Daggerfall Covenant (Starting area of the Daggerfall Covenant).
- Part of: Hammerfell (The homeland of the Redguards).
- Settlements: Port Hunding.
- Across the water from the western wall (The Skyshard is behind Neramo's tent with dwemer artifacts).
- The mouth of The Grave stands open (The Skyshard is next to The Grave's entrance).
- Crashed through a Saintsport roof (The Skyshard is inside one of Saintsport's houses with a broken roof).
- Port Hunding
- The Grave
- Headman Bhosek's Palace
- Dogeater Goblin Camp
- Rash Merchant's Plummet
- Pillar of the Singing Sun
- Saintsport Wayshrine
- Port Hunding Wayshrine
- Sandy Grotto Wayshrine
- Stros M'Kai Treasure Map I
- Stros M'Kai Treasure Map II
- Stros M'Kai Treasure Map CE
- Skyshard (Across the water from the western wall)
- Skyshard (The mouth of The Grave stands open)
- Skyshard (Crashed through a Saintsport roof)