The Elder Scrolls Online, Map of Coldharbour
Coldharbour is a realm of Oblivion created and ruled over by Molag Bal, the Daedric Prince of Domination.
- Alliance: Neutral.
- Part of: Oblivion.
- City: The Hollow City. Settlements: The Everfull Flagon, Haj Uxith.
- East of the bastion of deceit (Northwest of Hollow City Wayshrine, at the bottom of a waterfall in the area of Tower of Lies).
- Discarded from the mages' walls (South of Hollow City Wayshrine, outside the walls of Mages Guildhall).
- Seek a shattered bridge suspended (West of Moonless Walk Wayshrine, near to the northern wall of The Lightless Oubliette).
- Unfit for court (Southeast of Court of Contempt Wayshrine, in the area of Court of Contempt).
- Ejected from the Village (Northeast of Everfull Flagon Wayshrine, close by the entrance into Village of the Lost dungeon).
- Among the vessel's burnt cousins (South of Everfull Flagon Wayshrine, inside a burned down house).
- In the Chasm's western watchtower (Northwest of The Chasm Wayshrine, inside West Portal's watchtower).
- Not invited into the plotting wives' home (Northeast of nearby Manor of Revelry Wayshrine).
- Washed to strange shores with the fleet (East of Reaver Citadel Wayshrine, south of the entrance into The Wailing Maw dungeon).
- Among the bones of Aba-Loria (Inside Aba-Loria solo dungeon).
- Enduring Forgefire's flames (Inside The Vault of Haman Forgefire solo dungeon).
- Seek the deepest depravity (Inside The Grotto of Depravity solo dungeon).
- Entombed in the Orchard (Inside Mal Sorra's Tomb solo dungeon).
- One of the hunters' many prides (Inside The Cave of Trophies solo dungeon).
- Where endless cries issue forth (Inside The Wailing Maw solo dungeon).
- Behind disaster-claimed Dunmer hall (Inside Village of the Lost public dungeon).
Village of the Lost (Public Dungeon)
|Village of the Lost Vanquisher||Defeat three of the champions in Village of the Lost.||10||Dungeons:
|Village of the Lost Conqueror||Defeat all of the champions in Village of the Lost.||50||Dungeons:
|Lost Village Group Event||Defeat Zatalguch in the Village of the Lost.||50||Dungeons:
The Hollow City
- The Hollow City
- The Everfull Flagon
- Haj Uxith
- The Lost Fleet
- The Moonless Walk
- The Reaver Citadel
- Spurned Peak
- The Black Forge
- Court of Contempt
- The Endless Stair
- The Great Shackle
- The Lightless Oubliette
- The Manor of Revelry
- Library of Dusk
- The Vile Laboratory
- Tower of Lies
- The Chasm
- Cliffs of Failure
- The Orchard
- Vaults of Madness
- Village of the Lost
- The Cave of Trophies
- The Vault of Haman Forgefire
- The Grotto of Depravity
- Mal Sorra's Tomb
- The Wailing Maw
This is an Ayleid well guarded by a daedroth named Sthorha the Crazed.Achievement:Sthorha's Doom: Defeat the daedroth, Sthorha the Crazed, at Aba-Darre.
- Cynhamoth's Grove
This is a grove inhabited by a harvester named Cynhamoth.Achievement:Cynhamoth's End: Defeat the harvester, Cynhamoth, at Cynhamoth's Grove.
- Daedroth Larder
This is a burned out house northwest of the Court of Contempt. Three daedroths named Nolagha, Keggagiha, and Rsolignah can be found here.Achievement:Daedroth Trio Hunter: Defeat the daedroth trio, Nolagha, Keggagiha and Rsolignah, at the Daedroth Larder.
- Duriatundur's Killing Field
This is a clearing guarded by an ice wraith named Duriatundur.Achievement:Ice Wraith Hunter: Defeat the ice wraith, Duriatundur, at Duriatundur's Killing Field.
- Risen Court
This is a ruined cart guarded by a dremora named Brolsgerbwd.Achievement:Brolsgerbwd's Bane: Defeat the Dremora necromancer, Brolsgerbwd, at the Risen Court.
- Zemarek's Hollow
This is a small ruin occupied by a Dwarven centurion named Zemarek-thul.Achievement:Centurian's Ruin: Defeat the ancient Dwarven Centurian, Zemarek-thul, at Zemarek's Hollow.
- Deathspinner's Lair
This is a ruined windmill located in eastern Coldharbour. Beneath the windmill is a special crafting site, where you may craft items in the Spectre's Eye set.
- Font of Schemes
This is a Daedric ruin located in western Coldharbour. The ruin contains a special crafting site, where you may craft items in the Oblivion's Foe set.
- Cadwell's Hovel
- Endless Overlook
- Fighters Guildhall
- Forsaken Village
- Mages Guildhall
- Shrine of Kyne
- Survivor's Camp
- The Chasm Wayshrine
- Court of Contempt Wayshrine
- Endless Stair Wayshrine
- Everfull Flagon Wayshrine
- Great Shackle Wayshrine
- Haj Uxith Wayshrine
- Hollow City Wayshrine
- Library of Dusk Wayshrine
- Manor of Revelry Wayshrine
- Moonless Walk Wayshrine
- The Orchard Wayshrine
- Reaver Citadel Wayshrine
- Shrouded Plains Wayshrine
- Coldharbour Treasure Map I
- Coldharbour Treasure Map II
- Coldharbour Treasure Map III
- Coldharbour Treasure Map IV
- Coldharbour Treasure Map V
- Coldharbour Treasure Map VI
- Coldharbour Treasure Map CE
- Skyshard (East of the bastion of deceit)
- Skyshard (Discarded from the mages' walls)
- Skyshard (Seek a shattered bridge suspended)
- Skyshard (Unfit for court)
- Skyshard (Ejected from the Village)
- Skyshard (Among the vessel's burnt cousins)
- Skyshard (In the Chasm's western watchtower)
- Skyshard (Not invited into the plotting wives' home)
- Skyshard (Washed to strange shores with the fleet)
- Skyshard (Among the bones of Aba-Loria)
- Skyshard (Enduring Forgefire's flames)
- Skyshard (Seek the deepest depravity)
- Skyshard (Entombed in the Orchard)
- Skyshard (One of the hunters' many prides)
- Skyshard (Where endless cries issue forth)
- Skyshard (Behind disaster-claimed Dunmer hall)