The Elder Scrolls Online, Map of Stormhaven
Stormhaven is the south region of High Rock. The city of Wayrest, the home of High King Emeric, is located here.
- Alliance: Daggerfall Covenant.
- Part of: High Rock (The homeland of the Bretons).
- Capital City: Wayrest. Settlements: Alcaire Castle, Koeglin Village.
- On Koeglin's crown (Northwest of Koeglin Village Wayshrine, on the hill near to the main road).
- Atop the stairs of Newgate (Northwest of Alcaire Castle Wayshrine, next to the gate that leads to Rivenspire).
- Beside the henge of Nightmare Crag (Southeast of Koeglin Village Wayshrine, on the top of Nightmare Crag).
- At the foot of Wind Keep's falls (Northwest of Wind Keep Wayshrine, above the waterfalls north of Wind Keep).
- Before a breach in Aphren's wall (North of Dro-Dara Plantation Wayshrine, in the western part of Aphren's Hold ruins).
- Atop the soulless tower (South of Soulshriven Wayshrine, at the top of Soulshriven Tower).
- In the monster's pantry (East of Wind Keep Wayshrine, next to Scrag's Larder).
- Where the giant's tears fall (North of Weeping Giant and Weeping Giant Wayshrine).
- Camped in sight of the eastern gate (East of Weeping Giant Wayshrine, near to Ancient Altar).
- Delve deep with the bear's claw (Inside Bearclaw Mine solo dungeon).
- Locked behind Farangel's iron bars (Inside Farangel's Delve solo dungeon).
- Mine your manners outside Steelheart (Inside Koeglin Mine solo dungeon).
- Explore the ruins north of Wind's Keep (Inside Norvulk Ruins solo dungeon).
- Comb the abbey's catacombs (Inside Pariah Catacombs solo dungeon).
- West of Firebrand, deep beneath the tower (Inside Portdun Watch solo dungeon).
- Explore the ruins of broken marrow (Inside Bonesnap Ruins public dungeon).
Bonesnap Ruins (Public Dungeon)
|Bonesnap Ruins Vanquisher||Defeat three of the champions in Bonesnap Ruins.||10||Dungeons:
|Bonesnap Ruins Conqueror||Defeat all of the champions in Bonesnap Ruins.||50||Dungeons:
|Bonesnap Ruins Group Event||Slay the Eternal One in the Bonesnap Ruins.||50||Dungeons:
- Alcaire Castle
- Koeglin Village
- Firebrand Keep
- Shinji's Scarp
- Wind Keep
- Farangel's Landing
- Steelheart Moorings
- Koeglin Lighthouse
- At-Tura Estate
- Pariah Abbey
- Dro-Dara Plantation
- Nurin Farm
- Vanne Farm
- Soulshriven Tower
- Weeping Giant
- Cumberland's Watch
- Aphren's Hold
- Wayrest Sewers
- Bonesnap Ruins
- Bearclaw Mine
- Farangel's Delve
- Koeglin Mine
- Norvulk Ruins
- Pariah Catacombs
- Portdun Watch
- Abandoned Farm
This is a farm inhabited by a daedroth named Gar Xuu Gar.Achievement:Gar Xuu Gar's Bane: Defeat the Daedroth Gar Xuu Gar and his minions at the Abandoned Farm.
- Ancient Altar
This is a ruin guarded by a storm atronach named Zymel Kruz.Achievement:Kruz Control: Defeat Zymel Kruz the Storm Atronach at the Ancient Altar.
- Dreugh Waters
This is a lake in central Stormhaven inhabited by the dreughs.Achievement:Brood Queen Destroyer: Defeat the Dreugh Brood Queen at the Dreugh Waters.
- Mudcrab Beach
This is a beach on a large island in southwestern Stormhaven. A mudcrab named Titanclaw resides here.Achievement:Titanclaw Cracker: Defeat Titanclaw the mudcrab at Mudcrab Beach.
- Scrag's Larder
This is a camp inhabited by an ogre named Cousin Scrag.Achievement:Cousin Scrag's Demolisher: Defeat the Ogre called Cousin Scrag at Scrag's Larder.
- Spider Nest
This is a den in northwestern Stormhaven inhabited by the spiders.Achievement:Spider Slayer: Defeat Old Widow Silk and the Bloodweaver spiders at the Spider Nest.
- Moonlit Maw
- Windridge Cave
- Alcaire Dolmen
- Gavaudon Dolmen
- Menevia Dolmen
- The Lord
This is a Mundus Stone found in Grahtwood, Stormhaven, and Deshaan. Activating the Lord stone will grant you the permanent blessing of increased health.
- The Mage
This is a Mundus Stone found in Grahtwood, Stormhaven, Deshaan, and Cyrodiil. Activating the Mage stone will grant you the permanent blessing of increased magicka.
- The Tower
This is a Mundus Stone found in Grahtwood, Stormhaven, Deshaan, and Cyrodiil. Activating the Tower stone will grant you the permanent blessing of increased stamina.
- Fisherman's Island
This is an island in eastern Stormhaven, which contains a special crafting site, where you may craft items in the Seducer set.
- Hammerdeath Workshop
This is an old foundry northwest of Wayrest, which contains a special crafting site, where you may craft items in the Torug's Pact set.
- Windridge Warehouse
This is an old building west of Firebrand Keep, which contains a special crafting site, where you may craft items in the Twilight's Embrace set.
- Cave of Dreams
- Cumberland Falls
- Nightmare Crag
- Shrine to Azura
- Stonechewer Goblin Camp
- Supernal Dreamers Camp
- Travelers' Rest
- Alcaire Castle Wayshrine
- Bonesnap Ruins Wayshrine
- Dro-Dara Plantation Wayshrine
- Firebrand Keep Wayshrine
- Koeglin Village Wayshrine
- Pariah Abbey Wayshrine
- Soulshriven Wayshrine
- Wayrest Wayshrine
- Weeping Giant Wayshrine
- Wind Keep Wayshrine
- Stormhaven Treasure Map I
- Stormhaven Treasure Map II
- Stormhaven Treasure Map III
- Stormhaven Treasure Map IV
- Stormhaven Treasure Map V
- Stormhaven Treasure Map VI
- Stormhaven Treasure Map CE
- Alchemist Survey: Stormhaven
- Blacksmith Survey: Stormhaven
- Clothier Survey: Stormhaven
- Enchanter Survey: Stormhaven
- Woodworker Survey: Stormhaven
- Skyshard (On Koeglin's crown)
- Skyshard (Atop the stairs of Newgate)
- Skyshard (Beside the henge of Nightmare Crag)
- Skyshard (At the foot of Wind Keep's falls)
- Skyshard (Before a breach in Aphren's wall)
- Skyshard (Atop the soulless tower)
- Skyshard (In the monster's pantry)
- Skyshard (Where the giant's tears fall)
- Skyshard (Camped in sight of the eastern gate)
- Skyshard (Delve deep with the bear's claw)
- Skyshard (Locked behind Farangel's iron bars)
- Skyshard (Mine your manners outside Steelheart)
- Skyshard (Explore the ruins north of Wind's Keep)
- Skyshard (Comb the abbey's catacombs)
- Skyshard (West of Firebrand, deep beneath the tower)
- Skyshard (Explore the ruins of broken marrow)