The Elder Scrolls Online, Map of Bangkorai
The thick woodlands in the north of Bangkorai give way to a blistering desert in the south. Daedra-worshipping Reachmen have been causing trouble in this region, and there are fears of an Imperial invasion from the south.
- Alliance: Daggerfall Covenant.
- Part of: Hammerfell (The homeland of the Redguards).
- Cities: Evermore, Hallin's Stand.
- A scenic view of Evermore's bridge (Next to the bridge leading from Stormhaven, outside the wall protecting Evermore).
- Listening to Silaseli's whispers (Northeast of Evermore Wayshrine, in the area of Silaseli Ruins).
- Tossed into a coveside tower (West of Halcyon Lake Wayshrine, inside a destroyed tower near to the main road).
- Answer the call to battle (South of Viridian Woods Wayshrine, outside the walls surrounded Martyr's Crossing camp).
- Secret shrine by Pelin's Church (Southwest of Eastern Evermore Wayshrine, in the area of Pelin Graveyard).
- Hears hags but sees mobile limbs (East of Evermore Wayshrine, near to a small cliff overlooking above Northglen).
- Waiting to be inducted to the Hall (West of Onsi's Breath Wayshrine, north of Hall of Heroes).
- Take a fall from the grotto (North of Nilata Ruins Wayshrine, next to Nilata Falls).
- Nested in an Imperial camp (Southeast of Old Tower Wayshrine, near Basking Grounds).
- Sent away to stay with the dead (Inside Crypt of the Exiles solo dungeon).
- Tragic tale of architect and princess (Inside Klathzgar solo dungeon).
- Found in spite (Inside Torog's Spite solo dungeon).
- Where a stormy ritual brews (Inside Rubble Butte solo dungeon).
- Stuck in a troll's maw (Inside Troll's Toothpick solo dungeon).
- Bjoulsae bandits' hidden lair (Inside Viridian Watch solo dungeon).
- Meddling Imperials disrupt the wheel (Inside Razak's Wheel public dungeon).
Razak's Wheel (Public Dungeon)
|Razak's Wheel Vanquisher||Defeat three of the champions in Razak's Wheel.||10||Dungeons:
|Razak's Wheel Conqueror||Defeat all of the champions in Razak's Wheel.||50||Dungeons:
|Razak's Wheel Group Event||Defeat the flesh atronach at Razak's Wheel.||50||Dungeons:
- Hallin's Stand
- Kerbol's Hollow
- Murcien's Hamlet
- Jackdaw Cove
- Martyr's Crossing
- Bangkorai Garrison
- Old Tower
- Damar Farmstead
- Fallen Grotto
- Viridian Woods
- Halcyon Lake
- Nilata Ruins
- Qharroa Ruins
- Onsi's Breath
- Sunken Road
- Hall of Heroes
- Pelin Graveyard
- Blackheart Haven
- Razak's Wheel
- Crypt of the Exiles
- Rubble Butte
- Torog's Spite
- Troll's Toothpick
- Viridian Watch
- Arlimahera's Sanctum
This is a cavern under Arlimahera's Grip, a ruined fortress in eastern Bangkorai. The fortress has become overrun with Daedra.Achievement:Dayarrus' Deathbringer: Kill Dayarrus the Xivilai at Arlimahera's Sanctum.
- Blighted Isle
This is a small river island north of Evermore. A spriggan named Woodblight resides here.Achievement:Woodblight Killer: Kill the spriggan Woodblight at Blighted Isle.
- Lakewatch Tower
This is a small tower occupied by the ghost Garach Wolf-Father and his werewolf spirits.Achievement:Wolf-Father Exorcist: Destroy the ghost Garach Wolf-Father and his werewolf spirits at Lakewatch Tower.
- Nilata Falls
This is a waterfall northeast of Nilata Ruins guarded by a frost atronach named Nomeg Hyri.Achievement:Nomeg Hyril's Executioner: Kill the frost atronach monarch Nomeg Hyri at Nilata Falls.
- Summoner's Camp
This is a camp inhabited by the summoner Caecilia Attius and her Daedra minions.Achievement:Summoner Slayer: Kill the summoner Caecilia Attius and her Daedra minions at the Summoner's Camp.
- Telesubi Ruins
This is a ruin occupied by the liches.Achievement:Lich Butcher: Kill the liches Qumehdi and Zaman at the Telesubi Ruins.
- Ephesus Dolmen
- Fallen Wastes Dolmen
- Mournoth Dolmen
- The Apprentice
This is a Mundus Stone found in Reaper's March, Bangkorai, the Rift, and Cyrodiil. Activating the Apprentice stone will grant you the permanent blessing of increased spell penetration.
- The Steed
This is a Mundus Stone found in Reaper's March, Bangkorai, the Rift, and Cyrodiil. Activating the Steed stone will grant you the permanent blessing of increased run speed.
- Silaseli Ruins
This is a ruin located on the southern shore of Halcyon Lake. The ruin contains a special crafting site, where you may craft items in the Night Mother's Gaze set.
- Viridian Hideaway
This is a cave behind a waterfall located south of Kerbol's Hollow. The cave contains a special crafting site, where you may craft items in the Willow's Path set.
- Wether's Cleft
This is a cleft located southeast of Bangkorai Garrison. The cleft contains a special crafting site, where you may craft items in the Hunding's Rage set.
- Ash'abahs' Oasis
- Basking Grounds
- Gjarma's Rock
- Howler's Nook
- Sacred Springs
- Strastnoc's Landing
- Yanurah's Respite
- Bangkorai Pass Wayshrine
- Eastern Evermore Wayshrine
- Evermore Wayshrine
- Halcyon Lake Wayshrine
- Hallin's Stand Wayshrine
- Nilata Ruins Wayshrine
- Old Tower Wayshrine
- Onsi's Breath Wayshrine
- Sunken Road Wayshrine
- Troll's Toothpick Wayshrine
- Viridian Woods Wayshrine
- Bangkorai Treasure Map I
- Bangkorai Treasure Map II
- Bangkorai Treasure Map III
- Bangkorai Treasure Map IV
- Bangkorai Treasure Map V
- Bangkorai Treasure Map VI
- Bangkorai Treasure Map CE
- Blacksmith Survey: Bangkorai
- Clothier Survey: Bangkorai
- Enchanter Survey: Bangkorai
- Woodworker Survey: Bangkorai
- Skyshard (A scenic view of Evermore's bridge)
- Skyshard (Listening to Silaseli's whispers)
- Skyshard (Tossed into a coveside tower)
- Skyshard (Answer the call to battle)
- Skyshard (Secret shrine by Pelin's Church)
- Skyshard (Hears hags but sees mobile limbs)
- Skyshard (Waiting to be inducted to the Hall)
- Skyshard (Take a fall from the grotto)
- Skyshard (Nested in an Imperial camp)
- Skyshard (Sent away to stay with the dead)
- Skyshard (Tragic tale of architect and princess)
- Skyshard (Where a stormy ritual brews)
- Skyshard (Found in spite)
- Skyshard (Stuck in a troll's maw)
- Skyshard (Bjoulsae bandits' hidden lair)
- Skyshard (Meddling Imperials disrupt the wheel)